The Company was founded and incorporated by former Manning Officers and Shipboard Officers on August 1980 and started its operation on May 1981.
The initial officers of the Company were; Engr Mario G. Nicolas as President, Capt Josue Calfoforo as Port Captain, Mr Leonardo dela Cruz as Treasurer and Mr Manuel V. David as Crewing Manager.
In the course of its operation, the company have serviced the manning requirements of the following Principals, either as a Crewing Agency or Crew Management;
1. Norse Management from Oslo, Norway – Oil Tanker and Container Vessels
2. Cob Line from Norway – Chemical Tankers
3. Einar Lange Shipping from Norway – Iron/Ore Carriers and VLCCs
4. Byzantine Maritime Corporation from Athens, Greece – Bulk Carriers
5. Norwest Management from Singapore – Container Vessels
5. Reederei Gebr. Winter GmbH from Hamburg, Germany – Container Vessels
6. Manx Ocean Crewing from the Isle of Man, UK – Container Vessels
7. GBS Ship Management from Germany – Container & Bulk Vessels
8. Alunited Maritime from Singapore – Bulk Carriers
9. Buss Shipping from Hamburg, Germany – Container Vessels
10. Leonhardt & Blumberg from Hamburg, Germany – Container Vessels
The company just recently celebrated its 40 years anniversary with its crew and principals. It was a celebration of 40 years of service and partnerships.
The company is now headed by the second generation of experienced Manning Officers headed by its President, Mark Joseph N. David